Registered since August 2004, GIS Konsult Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm that offers simple solutions to complex spatial problems.
We are ESRI business partners and we are expanding and growing our global profile.
Our Vision is to develop and deploy solutions on the strength of accurate spatial (location) databases, our creative ingenuity and the immense capabilities of the Geographic Information Systems.
Our Mission is to be the leading company in the delivery of Geo-Spatial solutions in Africa.
Over the years, GIS KONSULT LTD has provided consulting services to different industries. We provide solutions by leveraging on the emerging Mobile Technologies, Information Technology and Geographic Information Systems GIS.
Our training packages are designed to equip participants with innovative GIS tools for competitive advantage for data collection, analysis and decision support. We also have specialized training packages for students, young graduates and Youth Corpers.
Register now at the GIS Academy or call 08038089097 for further information.
- Mapping of the Geographical Spread of Health facilities in Ogun State.
- Mapping of Refugee and Repatriation Flow due to Conflict in Africa.
- Mapping of Demographic Composition of Population in Africa
- Delineation of sales territories and business partners for Etisalat Nigeria
- (South-South Region) and (South-West Region).
- Delineation of sales territories and business partners for Zain Nigeria (South-West Region).
- Delineation of sales territories and business partners for Etisalat Nigeria, SW & SS Region
- Digitizing of NNPC Seismic Maps
- Mapping of 34 cities for Zain Nigeria (South-West Region).
- Updating Saki East Local Government Map
- Digitizing of Lagos State from Satellite Imagery
- Digitizing of Street Map of Ibadan from Satellite Imagery
- Digitizing of Osho Forest Reserve
- Geographic Information System (GIS) capacity development for the IBADAN URBAN FLOOD MANAGEMENT PROJECT IUFMP. A WORLD BANK SPONSORED PROJECT. Ongoing
- Capacity Development and GIS Workshop National Centre For Genetic Research And Biotechnology, Ibadan
- Capacity Development and GIS Training of staff of the Forestry Department, Federal Ministry of Environment, Utako, Abuja.
- Capacity Development and GIS Training of PHCN GIS Personnel, Ibadan.
- Capacity Development and GIS Training of PHCN GIS Personnel in Victoria Island District Lagos.
- Geo-Hackathon: ongoing at the University of Ibadan
- Geographic Information Systems Training Workshop Bells University of Technology, Ota
- Geographic Information Systems seminar convened in Federal University of Technology Akure.
- Conference Speaker at Nigeria Association of computer science students, Department of Information and Communication Technology, Osun State University.
- Seminar Presentation on GIS at the Department of Geography, University of Ibadan.
- Conference Speaker at Department of Geology, the Polytechnic of Ibadan.
- Conference Speaker at the Science and Technology Week, Leeds City High School, Jericho, Ibadan.
- Creation and Hosting of Geographic Information System (GIS) Enabled Portal for the Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project IUFMP. A WORLD BANK SPONSORED PROJECT. Ongoing
- Deployment of Facility Health Mapping System Abuja Ongoing
- National Coordination of the Implementation of the Geography Green Schools project in all Nigerian secondary schools. Ongoing
- Deployment Enterprise Forestry GIS Databank and Map Library Federal Ministry of Environment, Forestry Department, Utako, Abuja. 2012 – 2014
- Development of Ibadan Draft Master Plan with Oyo State Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development, a World Bank Initiated Project. 2012
- Website design and hosting and Integration of GIS mapping components. Oyo State Ministry of Culture and Tourism. 2012
- GIS Mapping of Geometric PHCN Network Element and Customer Enumeration for Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Molete District, Ibadan and Victoria Island District Lagos 2011
- Website design and hosting Integration of GIS Mapping Components Network on Ethics/ Human Rights, Law, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Support and Care, Ibadan NELA. 2010
- University of Ibadan
- Niger-Delta University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Federal University of Technology Akure
PHCN Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
Etisalat, South West and South South Region: GIS Delineation and data capture of sales territories and business partners
Zain Nigeria, South-West Region: GIS Delineation and data capture of sales territories and business partners
ONET (Odua Telecoms): Implementation of GIS digital mapping of 10 cities showing road network, landmarks and State and LGA Boundaries.
- Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP) a World Bank supported project in Oyo State.
- Oyo State Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- Oyo State Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development.
- Federal Ministry of Environment, Forestry Department, Abuja.
Petro-Geo Services Ltd, Lagos: Digitizing of NNPC Seismic Maps
- Network on Ethics/ Human Rights, Law, HIV/AIDS Prevention, Support and Care, Ibadan NELA.
- Society for AIDS in Africa SAA, Abuja, Nigeria.
ArcGIS is software that allows you to discover patterns, relationships, and trends in your data that are not readily apparent in databases, spreadsheets, or statistical packages.
ArcGIS for Server enables you to distribute your maps, models, and tools to others within your organization or over the internet in a way that fits well into the workflows.
Mobile GIS technology enhance real time update of data remotely through mobile devices. This is basically done through ArcGIS mobile application packages.